[cst_board] Re: FW: Collindale Contract

  • From: John Hutton <john.f.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 20:35:21 -0600

Hi Hiedi -

So first big question is have we agreed to do 3 sessions? I think this does give us flexibility, but we need to make sure that the Red board is onboard with the extra 45 minutes (and do we pay them more).

Second would be how would be the 3rd coach.

Finally, if I'm doing the math right, we are looking at:
Base $7000
$15 * 100 swimmers = $1500
Total $8500.

Question is can we deal with this cost? This works out to $85/swimmer (if we have 100).

Also, this works out to ~$19.60/hour for coaching time. Seems reasonable for the skill they bring to this.

Thanks!

John

On 4/5/2015 4:39 PM, Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg wrote:

Please review the FAST Coaching contract if you get a chance before Wednesday’s meeting.

Thanks!

-Heidi

PS Thanks Lisa for getting a first draft out of the parent info. I will try to contact Parkwood for joining us at one of our home meets.