[cst_2014_board] Re: Meet and Greet

  • From: Marlene Hutton <marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 07:35:11 -0600

Yes, if more people can meet on Thursday evening, go with that!--Marlene

On 4/25/2014 6:57 AM, RENEE OSTERGREN wrote:
Im not available in the morning. I could do Thursday evening. I'm fine with whoever can meet whenever ;-)
Renée Ostergren
~ enjoy the now ~

On Apr 24, 2014, at 10:03 PM, CAROL CLEAR <carolclear@xxxxxxx <mailto:carolclear@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

I could meet next Wed/30th from 8:15-9:15am work.
I do not know the laptop password.
Carol

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 21:48:50 -0600
From: marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cst_2014_board] Re: Meet and Greet

I could do a meet and greet with coaches on Tuesday or Wednesday morning next week, but not Thursday evening. John might be able to make Tuesday morning--depends on work--but will probably be out of town Wed. and Thurs.

Heidi, we did get the laptop from Mike, as well as the signed water agreement, but Mike could not remember the password. Does anyone remember it from last year????

Marlene

On 4/24/2014 8:57 PM, Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg wrote:

    So I just talked with MacKenzie .  Since I hadn’t heard from any
    of you regarding meeting them, then I have not entirely settled
    on a time – but am leaning towards Tuesday.  They could
    potentially meet on Wednesday morning too.

    They wondered if the Starbucks on Elizabeth would work – or the
    Starbucks at Drake and Lemay next to Sprouts?

    The only potentially hosted meet that could move to Saturday
would be the one currently on July 6^th – moved to the 9^th . The 21^st is not available since FAST is hosting their own meet
    and Amanda an MacKenzie would not be able to be there.  The other
    weekend is July 4^th   weekend – and I didn’t think people wanted
    to be there for a meet…

    Just let me know and I will get back in touch with them and
    finalize this meeting.

    Good Night!
    -Heidi

    PS John – did you end up getting the laptop from Mike?  Lance
    Holter said we should contact the FAST coach Mike to see who to
    work with to get the software updated…I can handle that if you like.