[cst_2014_board] Meet and Greet

  • From: "Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg" <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 20:57:06 -0600

So I just talked with MacKenzie .  Since I hadn't heard from any of you
regarding meeting them, then I have not entirely settled on a time - but am
leaning towards Tuesday.  They could potentially meet on Wednesday morning
too.

They wondered if the Starbucks on Elizabeth would work - or the Starbucks at
Drake and Lemay next to Sprouts?

The only potentially hosted meet that could move to Saturday would be the
one currently on July 6th - moved to the 9th.  The 21st is not available
since FAST is hosting their own meet and Amanda an MacKenzie would not be
able to be there.  The other weekend is July 4th  weekend - and I didn't
think people wanted to be there for a meet.

Just let me know and I will get back in touch with them and finalize this
meeting.

Good Night!

-Heidi

PS John - did you end up getting the laptop from Mike?  Lance Holter said we
should contact the FAST coach Mike to see who to work with to get the
software updated.I can handle that if you like.