[cst_2014_board] Re: Meet and Greet

  • From: CAROL CLEAR <carolclear@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 21:39:38 -0600

Heidi,Sorry for not getting back sooner. I have to kids to get to school Tues
between 8-9am and Craig is in Surgery so that won't work for me. I think I
could make Thurs/1st work at 8:30pm. (it's high school city meet but should be
over by then:)
A couple things came to my attention when I read the info from the coaches.
(I'm working on the parent info pack and merchandising).
1. team shirts (required for swim meets) I have the designs ready to order and
planned to do that tonight so they would be in by May 8th, I was going to order
70 and random sizes...now it sounds like all swimmers need a shirt, if it's
required and not included in the $160...I'm not sure how many to order and what
sizes since we don't know the team size/ages yet.2. 'meets are optional'3. we
still need coaches contact info for parent info packet4. the session times
(sounds like you are looking into that) we can change that in the info
packetCarol

From: mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cst_2014_board] Meet and Greet
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 20:57:06 -0600

So I just talked with MacKenzie .  Since I hadn’t heard from any of you
regarding meeting them, then I have not entirely settled on a time – but am
leaning towards Tuesday.  They could potentially meet on Wednesday morning too.
 They wondered if the Starbucks on Elizabeth would work – or the Starbucks at
Drake and Lemay next to Sprouts? The only potentially hosted meet that could
move to Saturday would be the one currently on July 6th – moved to the 9th.
The 21st is not available since FAST is hosting their own meet and Amanda an
MacKenzie would not be able to be there.  The other weekend is July 4th
weekend – and I didn’t think people wanted to be there for a meet… Just let me
know and I will get back in touch with them and finalize this meeting. Good
Night!-Heidi PS John – did you end up getting the laptop from Mike?  Lance
Holter said we should contact the FAST coach Mike to see who to work with to
get the software updated…I can handle that if you like.