[cst_2014_board] Re: July 4th

  • From: "Gormley dixie" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dixielynngormley@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Jayme Harper <jaymeandcory@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 16:30:20 -0700

Hi Heidi,
Swim team is on my mind (since we have a meet tomorrow) so it made me remember
to ask about the 4th.

Is the swim team offering food on the 4th.  I plan to email our members about
the activities this day and want to let them know if you are selling items and
the possible time frame.

Thanks
Dixie

On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 6:45 PM, Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg
<mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are conversing about it…but it looks somewhat doable.  I will let you know
what the final plan is.
-Heidi