[cst_board] Re: Adding a Meet

  • From: Karen Doty <karenkaywill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 13:02:41 -0600

Hello All,

When I look at the calendar, I see 1 official meet on Wednesday (June 17).
Is that correct?

If so, then adding 1 more Wednesday meet should be ok. However, it would
probably be best to have it on July 1st. This way the Wednesday meets
aren't back to back (June 17 and June 24).

Karen

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 9:21 PM, MacKenzie Lindstrom <
mackenziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,
Always exciting to ear other teams want to come swim us! However, we
already have a full calendar and I am feeling very hesitant towards adding
another meet. I'd be fine with adding another team to a pre-existing meet
date. In 7 weeks we have 9 meets, which based on last year is about 4 more
meets than the majority of our member will attend. My vote is to ask these
other teams to attend a meet we are already hosting so we can try to cut
back on some volunteering needed during the week and to avoid watering down
the meets we already have on the schedule.

Thank you,
Coach Mack

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 15, 2015, at 8:36 PM, Amanda Nerbovig <
amanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Heidi,

I'm fine with adding a Wednesday meet. I was under the impression that
there was a desire to avoid hosting anymore meets on Wednesday from a
volunteer standpoint.

If that's not a concern then I think adding a meet is fine. Probably the
24th to avoid trying to find volunteers the week of July 4th.

Best,
Amanda

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 15 avr. 2015 à 6:12 PM, Heidi M Mechtenberg <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
a écrit :

We've had several requests from teams wanting to come to us on either
Wednesday June 24th or Wednesday July 1. It seems most teams are trying to
fit something in on those days.

What are your thoughts...asap. I am fine with the schedule we have, but
if you all are up for hosting another Wednesday meet, I will invite these
teams.

Heidi