[cst_board] Re: Adding a Meet

  • From: MacKenzie Lindstrom <mackenziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amanda Nerbovig <amanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 21:21:14 -0600

Hello,
Always exciting to ear other teams want to come swim us! However, we already
have a full calendar and I am feeling very hesitant towards adding another
meet. I'd be fine with adding another team to a pre-existing meet date. In 7
weeks we have 9 meets, which based on last year is about 4 more meets than the
majority of our member will attend. My vote is to ask these other teams to
attend a meet we are already hosting so we can try to cut back on some
volunteering needed during the week and to avoid watering down the meets we
already have on the schedule.

Thank you,
Coach Mack

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 15, 2015, at 8:36 PM, Amanda Nerbovig
<amanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Heidi,

I'm fine with adding a Wednesday meet. I was under the impression that there
was a desire to avoid hosting anymore meets on Wednesday from a volunteer
standpoint.

If that's not a concern then I think adding a meet is fine. Probably the 24th
to avoid trying to find volunteers the week of July 4th.

Best,
Amanda

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 15 avr. 2015 à 6:12 PM, Heidi M Mechtenberg <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx> a
écrit :

We've had several requests from teams wanting to come to us on either
Wednesday June 24th or Wednesday July 1. It seems most teams are trying to
fit something in on those days.

What are your thoughts...asap. I am fine with the schedule we have, but if
you all are up for hosting another Wednesday meet, I will invite these teams.

Heidi