[csdn-sa] Re: State of the Nation...

  • From: David Lloyd <lloy0076@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:16:47 +1030

Hmmmm...

> Regarding copyright:
> Kirk Mckusick <mckusick@xxxxxxxxxxx> holds the copyright to the
> BSD Daemon and you may need to get his explicit permission before
> you use it.  Please see his web-page on the subject:
>     http://www.mckusick.com/beastie/mainpage/copyright.html
>
> Note "may" and that Kirk is the original designer of Beastie, not the
> designer of all the variants that followed.

Let's not get all excited about this - if people think this is a good
idea then can somebody just send an e-mail, make a phone call, take a
boat trip and organise this? It would be nice if people made sure I knew
in a general sense what was being said and to whom but other than that,
let's just get it done...

DSL

--
In the Land of the Fathers, you are welcome to stay,
 In the Land of our Brothers, you are welcome to pray,