[csdn-sa] Re: State of the Nation...

  • From: Ian Loxton <ilox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:58:58 +1030

Brian Astill wrote:
> In my humble way, I would have
> invited Ian to add a suitable Beastie to his existing logo and then sent
> the resulting jpeg to Kirk, with a brief explanation of what CSDN was
> about, and asked permission.

Sorry I have not been reading message till now.

Yes, that is all that should have been done, and would have been done if I
had had a free moment.

We did the Tarago's clutch yesterday and now I am rebuilding the car and
fixing up the electricals. Unfortunately that bit of real life has meant
that really important things like the CSDN logo have had to take second
place
<sarcasm intended>

The logo will get done, same with the constitution, the distribution
methods, the handout sheets, the web site, the ... it will all get done in
time. No rush, no panic. It will happen all in time and all according to
the needs of the moment.

Cheers,  Ian

--
This is the Computer Software Distribution Network - SA