[csdn-sa] Official (But Temporary) Web-Site

  • From: David Lloyd <lloy0076@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 04:11:24 +1030

Hi There,

Until such time as I work something else out, the most "official"
web-site still lives at:

 * http://www.adam.com.au/lloy0076/csdn/

Ian Loxton has put a suggestion up at:

 * http://apache.airnet.com.au/~ilox/csdn/

There have been a number of suggestions for web-hosting, although I'm
currently taken with approaching the owners of http://filearena.net/ and
asking whether they'd mind hosting it there under a name such as
http://csdn.filearena.net/.

The advantages I see here are (1) we don't have to pay for a domain
name (2) I suspect we'd get free hosting (3) filearena.net won't go down
unless 1/2 of Adelaide's ISP's have gone down as well...

DSL

--
In the Land of the Fathers, you are welcome to stay,
 In the Land of our Brothers, you are welcome to pray,