[cryptome] Re: Ask Zelda

  • From: Aftermath <aftermath.thegreat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 01:16:29 -0700

LOL this is fucked

this is one of the last letters in the thing:

[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 2]

Sounds like a case of private contractors being awesome and NSA geeks being
lil whiners hahaha

I met some of the NSA spooks at defcon and they were actually pretty
interesting to talk too.

The shit they talked about... I dono if they were just trolling and telling
me a bunch of gobbledygook bullshit, or maybe they were actually working on
bending the speed of light or whatever they were trying to demonstrate.

At the very least, this document is pretty darn insightful into what it
might be working for the NSA as a civilian employee

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 3:15 PM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does this mean that we are going to get an "Ask John" column on
> Cryptome...:-)
>
> See url: http://cryptome.org/2014/09/nsa-ask-zelda-14-0828.pdf
> ATB
> Dougie.