[affiliate content network] Overcoming the "Get Big" mentality

  • From: "Randy Tarasevich" <randyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: crossfit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 06:19:27 -0500

Here is an article authored by George Rutherford, assistant trainer at SECT
CrossFit.  Feel free to use it if you want.  Just give credit.  Here is a
sample with the link below:

"Overcoming the "Get Big" mentality"

I remember it with incredible clarity. The moment I decided that I was going
to start living a healthy and fit lifestyle. I was sitting with some friends
of mine and we were watching footage from a film project of ours. In one
scene I saw myself, without a shirt, running. I couldn't believe what I saw.
It was embarrassing how out of shape I looked. It's easy to lie to yourself
in the mirror when you can suck in the gut or flex the pecs a little. This
was brutal truth. I was out of shape....
Finish reading this article at
http://www.sectcrossfit.com/2008/04/overcoming-get-big-mentality.html

--
Randy Tarasevich