[affiliate content network] New CF Watertown Article: CrossFit Is Dangerous, But So Is Your Toothbrush

  • From: "Lis and Ben" <maximumeffort@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <crossfit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:53:09 -0400

Hello Affiliates!

CF Watertown has a new article out. You can read it here:
http://crossfitwatertown.typepad.com/index/2008/04/crossfit-is-dan.html

Here's a sample:

 CrossFit Is Dangerous, But So Is Your Toothbrush

<http://crossfitwatertown.typepad.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategoriz
ed/2008/04/16/dangercrossfit2.jpg> Dangercrossfit2You've probably heard
someone say it by now: "CrossFit? Isn't that dangerous?"

And they're right. CrossFit is dangerous . . . if you don't know how to do
it. You could get hurt.

But, then again, you could hurt yourself while driving a car. And firing a
weapon. Or cooking. In fact, if I didn't know how to handle my toothbrush
and stuck it in my eye and brushed my cornea, I'd bet I'd be in a world of
pain. (Note to self: be very careful after having a few beers.) It's like
that old Ani DiFranco line: "Every tool is a weapon, if you hold it right."

As always, please feel free to use it on your blogs! If you do, please
include a link to my website: www.crossfitwatertown.com and/or use the
byline "Lisbeth Darsh/CrossFit Watertown."

Thanks!

Lis

Lisbeth Darsh

CrossFit Watertown