[affiliate content network] New CF Watertown Article: The Unofficial CrossFit Joke Book

  • From: "Lis and Ben" <maximumeffort@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <crossfit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 07:50:12 -0400

Hello Affiliates!

CF Watertown has a new article out. You can read it here:
http://crossfitwatertown.typepad.com/index/2008/04/the-unofficia-1.html

Here's a sample: The Unofficial CrossFit Joke Book

<http://crossfitwatertown.typepad.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategoriz
ed/2008/04/10/mycultbetter.jpg> MycultbetterQ: How many CrossFitters does it
take to change a light bulb?
A: Three. One to do it in record time. One to film it. And one to complain
about proper form.

Q: What did the wife say to her CrossFitting husband after sex?
A: I didn't know we were doing that for time too.

As always, please feel free to use it on your blogs! If you do, please
include a link to my website: www.crossfitwatertown.com and/or use the
byline "Lisbeth Darsh/CrossFit Watertown."

Thanks to all who run my stuff - I really appreciate it!

Lis

Lisbeth Darsh

CrossFit Watertown

www.crossfitwatertown.com <http://www.crossfitwatertown.com/>