[affiliate content network] Re: New CF Watertown Article: The CrossFitter and Plantar Fasciitis

  • From: brian mackenzie <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <crossfit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:30:50 -0700

Great post! This goes right in line with what I talk about in the injury
prevention portion of the Run Endurance Cert.
--
Brian MacKenzie

844 Production Place

Newport Beach, CA 92663

p:949.574.2179

³Wounds heal, Scars Fade, Glory is Forever!²

From: Lis and Ben <maximumeffort@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:00:49 -0400
To: <crossfit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [affiliate content network] New CF Watertown Article: The
CrossFitter and Plantar Fasciitis

Hello Affiliates!

CF Watertown has a new article out. You can read it here:
http://crossfitwatertown.typepad.com/index/2008/04/whats-that-pain.html

Here¹s a  sample:

 <http://crossfitwatertown.typepad.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategori
zed/2008/04/10/pf.jpg> Ouch. You have this pain in your heel. It comes and
goes, but it¹s definitely worse when you first get up in the morning and
step onto the floor. You¹re not alone. Plantar Fasciitis (an overuse injury
that affects the sole of your foot) is one of the most common injuries
reported among CrossFitters. It¹s not a result of CrossFit; blame our
heel-striking society and the fact that, in the WOD, we tend to run.

As always, please feel free to use it on your blogs! If you do, please
include a link to my website: www.crossfitwatertown.com
<http://www.crossfitwatertown.com>  and/or use the byline ³Lisbeth
Darsh/CrossFit Watertown.²
Thanks to all who run my stuff ­ I really appreciate it!
Lis

Lisbeth Darsh
CrossFit Watertown
www.crossfitwatertown.com <http://www.crossfitwatertown.com/>