[affiliate content network] New CF Watertown Article: The CrossFitter and Plantar Fasciitis

  • From: "Lis and Ben" <maximumeffort@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <crossfit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:00:49 -0400

Hello Affiliates!

CF Watertown has a new article out. You can read it here:
http://crossfitwatertown.typepad.com/index/2008/04/whats-that-pain.html

Here's a  sample:

<http://crossfitwatertown.typepad.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategoriz
ed/2008/04/10/pf.jpg> PfOuch. You have this pain in your heel. It comes and
goes, but it's definitely worse when you first get up in the morning and
step onto the floor. You're not alone. Plantar Fasciitis (an overuse injury
that affects the sole of your foot) is one of the most common injuries
reported among CrossFitters. It's not a result of CrossFit; blame our
heel-striking society and the fact that, in the WOD, we tend to run.

As always, please feel free to use it on your blogs! If you do, please
include a link to my website: www.crossfitwatertown.com and/or use the
byline "Lisbeth Darsh/CrossFit Watertown."

Thanks to all who run my stuff - I really appreciate it!

Lis

Lisbeth Darsh

CrossFit Watertown

www.crossfitwatertown.com <http://www.crossfitwatertown.com/>