[affiliate content network] New CFW Article: The No Quit Tribe

  • From: "Lis and Ben" <maximumeffort@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <crossfit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 07:07:20 -0400

Hello Affiliates!

CF Watertown has a new article out. You can read it here:
http://crossfitwatertown.typepad.com/index/2008/04/crossfit-and-th.html

Here's a  sample:

CrossFit and the Resurgence of the No Quit Tribe

<http://crossfitwatertown.typepad.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategoriz
ed/2008/04/01/tattoojoe.jpg> TattoojoeOnce upon a time, there were two
tribes: the No Quit Tribe and the Poor Me Tribe. One grabbed life by the
shoulders (or even lower) and surged forward, ever forward, no matter the
consequences, whether physical or mental: these were the people of the No
Quit Tribe. The other tribe - the Poor Me Tribe -- looked at life from an
opposite viewpoint: shying away from pain, shunning physical challenges,
seeking only to engage in non-threatening activities, with a constant
massage of the ego because it made them feel good. They avoided pain at all
cost. If things did not work out the way they wanted, they blamed someone
else, because their egos could not handle failure. Fortunately, most of them
were eaten by wild animals.

As always, please feel free to use it on your blogs! If you do, please
include a link to my website: www.crossfitwatertown.com and use the byline
"Lisbeth Darsh/CrossFit Watertown."

Thanks to all who run my stuff - I really appreciate it!

Lis

Lisbeth Darsh

CrossFit Watertown

www.crossfitwatertown.com <http://www.crossfitwatertown.com/>