RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 17:34:29 +0000

this is the beginning of the end for the fgc

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/jun/11/capcom-looking-developing-street-fighter-5-ps4-and-xbox-one-focusing-helping-beginners-considering-pay-advantage-models/

Skynet has been activated and has become self-aware

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 19:30:20 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*cricket noise* *cricket noise* *cricket noise*
On 11 Jun 2014 18:55,  <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well then who does Dota 2 on STEAM??? I want to know please,, that is all,, me
and LB does some Dota sometimesSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your
email find you!From:  Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender:  cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 18:36:01 +0200To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I don't Dota.

Anyone play Dota 2 that's in the group????Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom -
let your email find you!From:  Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender:  cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 17:44:59 +0200To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
On another note, does anyone have any ideas for informative wallpapers?

These days one of my monitors is permanently blank, so I made it start
scrolling through political maps of various regions in an effort to better
learn the geographic layout of said regions.

Now I'm thinking of other stuff, like the our current government (who can name
more than 5 ministers? lol), metric to imperial conversion etc.

Any other ideas?