Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 21:10:29 +0200

Blanka has a weird hitbox. A lot of combos miss on Elena as well, from what
I've read, due to her low stance and the way she moves back and forth.

Justin Wong has been doing well with Elena, but she seems like a tricky
character to play. Deadly with meter though. The pre-console changed
version in Japanese arcades was definitely better.
Kazunoko was destroying people with her. Sucks that they made her
hit-confirms from crouching lk 1-frame links now.