[covna-officers] Re: ARTICLE(S) NEEDED

  • From: Doug Tabony <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: covna-officers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 16:42:09 -0600

Who needs the email address covna-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:covna-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>?

On 2/9/2015 4:29 PM, Matthew Janiga wrote:
Hey Doug,

Sure, no problem. I'll get it to you no later than Friday end of business (5 PM). Sorry we didn't reply earlier. Frankly speaking, I've been distracted and although I read the email it didn't have a drop dead need date so it didn't get a higher priority than the things that have drop dead dates. Sorry bout that.

I can take the list over entirely. In order to remove your ADMIN flag the user requires the SUPERADMIN flag. I don't have that flag so I cannot remove your ADMIN privileges directly. I will send an email to freelists and see what they can do.

I've requested a new freelist address for COVNA List Admins. Right now it will only have my email address on it, but it is decoupled from my personal email address. If you can update the webpage on Wednesday to point to this email address that would be great. The list is: covna-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:covna-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I will send a note to the DL introducing myself along with the proposal to remove the anonymous feature.

Thanks,

Matt