[contestms] Re: Support for other programming languages

  • From: Damien Leroy <damien.leroy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "contestms-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <contestms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 23:09:33 +0100

Does anybody already know one of these guys (from USACO, COCI) ? I can already
contest people I know who are using Java in their contest.
A part of the work will also be to adapt the current architecture to allow, in
a clean way, java to bypass/replace the current compile-isolate way of
executing tasks. It might require some care to ensure we do not add complexity
in the architecture and cause trouble in the long term.

Damien