[CTS] Re: why Free Software matters

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:22:27 -0500

I know people that for hobby still rn VAX, Burroughs, IBM S/3x series, etc
so the machines are out there and if you really want one you can find them,
then find the space and power outlets to support that old stuff. Nothing
like getting a hernia though lifting a floppy drive or tape unit (especially
some of those 9 track tape rigs or keypunch readers).

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm