[CTS] Re: Solaris 10 - Joe?

  • From: "Ross Nelson" <ross.nelson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 18:19:56 -0600

I installed Solaris 10 in June 2005.  I don't currently have it
running anywhere, but do have Solaris 9 running on another system.

http://rnelson.unixcab.org/docs/solaris/install_opensolaris.html

And, yes, it's Ghost 8.2 Corporate as I was told.

On 3/9/07, cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Did you download and install it Ross ?

And our other little adventure... did you ever check out that dime
version of Ghost ?

--

  cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx

** YOUR HELP IS URGENTLY NEEDED **