[CTS] Re: Solaris 10 - Joe?

  • From: cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "CTS" <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 16:02:30 -0800

The download option has been there since the outset of this little
adventure but seemed a bit large to download at the time. I haven't got
a machine free to load it into at the moment so maybe by the time I get
a machine ready the CD will have arrived ?
Did you, perchance, question Sun about their recent activities ? Their
two weeks for delivery is running into two months. How does that speak
for their products and customer service ???

Let us know when you get it loaded up and running !

--

  cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx

 ** YOUR HELP IS URGENTLY NEEDED **
DONATE to Hurricane Katrina victims: http://www.redcross.org/