[CTS] Re: Release note typo

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:32:48 -0500

I just looked at rollercoastertycoon2.com and under the requirements it says
at http://www.rollercoastertycoon2.com/info.asp:

----
System Requirements:

Operating System: WindowsR 98/Me/2000/XP
Processor: PentiumR II 300 MHz or equivalent
Memory: 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
Hard Disk Space: 120 MB free (200 MB recommended)
CD-ROM Drive: 4X or higher (8X Recommended)
Video: WindowsR 98/Me/2000/XP-compatible video card*
Sound: WindowsR 98/Me/2000/XP-compatible sound card*
DirectXR: DirectXR version 8.1 (included) or higher

* Indicates device should be compatible with DirectXR version 8.1 (included)
or higher.
----

That doesn't sound like too heavy of a requirment - I have 486 machines that
have DirectX 8.1 capable video cards. I also didn't know Atari was still in
business. What have they been making over that last 10 or more years?

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm