[CTS] Re: Network Magic

  • From: cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "CTS" <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 14:26:30 -0800

Your router is connected to the WWW along with your machines. It may be
possible to configure Network Magic to exclude the connection to your
ISP and the WWW but I would guess off the top of me pate that it would
take another NIC in each machine with an additional router, hub, or
switch and even then I'm not sure it would work ???
You want your router connected to your ISP and if you want to use that
same router to network machines then they meet in the middle.
To keep them from meeting they gotta be on different twacks !
Surely you remember the old rule that"east is east" and "west is west"
and never the twain shall meet............ unless, of course, both
twains are on the same twack !

YMMV

--

  cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx