[CTS] Re: Need some HTML code

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 15:19:56 EST

In a message dated 11/9/02 11:31:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
radtech1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> how do you code a small (think thumbnail) image to open
> the large image in *in its own window*?

 <A
HREF="http://www.crackinguniversity2000.it/boooks/0789714892/ch08/ch08.htm";>Platinum
 Edition Using Windows 98 -- Ch 8 -- Managing Files Using Web View</A>

Matt...... look at Ch 8, Figure 8.1 ................
When you click on Fig 8.1 an image opens on it's own html page. Rt click on
the image, outside the actual pic, and view the source code. If I understand
what you want you would call the page with the image from the Thumbnail image
rather than clicking on Figure 8.1..... you have the code to place the
thumbnail on your page ? then use the code in the image page here to call
your image.......... it might work ??

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq

http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm