[CTS] Re: Need some HTML code

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 16:29:50 EST

In a message dated 11/10/02 12:39:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
radtech1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> The code I am using is below, cut and paste directly from my HTML
> editor. You SHOULD be able to paste this in Notepad and save as an .html

The cut and paste doesn't work from here ??
I can load your images by dropping the url into the address bar...... you are
right, the engineering pic is a kick...........
And lastly, you are way over my head with the javascript. I have no idea how
to do what you want using script. I think the example I sent, Fig 8.1, works
with  simple HTML......... you click on a thumbnail linked to an html page
that loads an image. If you edit out the javascript popups for the images and
just use the HREF="hbsc.jpg" it seems to work ok...... for the first image ??
I'm not sure how you would get the image pages to remain open though.
I don't understand your rationale on all open at once....... you have to give
one focus to bring it to the top and to do that you have to click on
something........ I'll have to play with some images here....... but the
javascript is out of my league.

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq

http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm