[CTS] Re: Laptop question..

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 19:38:45 EST

Thanks Eric..I knew where to change them..I was just wondering why Dell info
said NOT to change them...that the LCD display was best left at the higher
settings.  I tried it..it looked fuzzy..so I went back to the default
setting.  Thanks anyway! :)
                                           Jackie

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq