[CTS] Re: Laptop question..

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 21:21:06 EST

LOL Mike..no backup..but I plunged in anyway..and changed the resolution..it
was a bit..tiny bit fuzzy.  My laptop has a LCD screen and I guess they don't
do good with a lower resolution.
As for the mouse..it's on my to do list Saturday.  I'm going to get a PS/2
mouse..only because I want to keep my one USB port open for other things.
Thanks for the advice and help!
                                                 Jackie :)

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq