[CTS] Re: Kewl Tewl !

  • From: cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 16:03:38 -0800

You don't need the toolkit to back up to your new WD drive.
The USB drive referenced here is the Pen drive that is made in various
sizes from 32MB 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB and on up by gigabytes from
there.
The guy loaded some utilites on the 32MB pen drive, cobbled up a menu
for the utilities and called it a toolkit. It's great for something like
that because you can carry it in your shirt pocket so you always have it
handy. It plugs into a USB socket on your machine so you can run any of
the apps he's listed on that web page. Clever idea !
Pen drives are coming down in price since the holidays so everyone has
several.
http://www.meritline.com/usbpendrive.html
Boy's toys but you can play too if you want ?

--

  cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different?