[CTS] Re: Kewl Tewl !

  • From: cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 21:43:45 -0800

Jackie, are you using a feedreader ? RSS reader type thingee ?

IE7 has a reader.

Windows Live Mail has a reader.

http://content.dealnews.com/dealnews/rss/todays-edition.xml   is an RSS
feed !

Load the feed into the reader and you get constant updates of some of
the best bargains on the web. Watch the feed for awhile and when they
push something under your nose for a helluva good price you can get a
new toy.
i.e.:
Patriot Signature 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive for $32
The Patriot Signature 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, model no. PSF4GUSB,
dropped to $31.99 at newegg.com. That's $11 off our last mention, which
required a...(more)

The Patriot Signature 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, model no. PSF4GUSB,
dropped to $31.99 at newegg.com. That's $11 off our last mention, which
required a rebate, and the lowest total price we've seen. Add $4.99 for
3-day shipping.(this should be a link)

Many offers include free shipping and many of your favorite stores are
likely on their list. Try it, you'll like it.

The little 32MB pendrive the guy used for his PC Repair kit was down to
about $6.00 during the holidays. That drive is about the size of your
thumb and one, whole, helluva lot easier to move from room to room than
toting your external HDD.

There are hundreds of RSS feeds out there so let the world push the
technology to you instead of going surfing for it. You'll like it ! <G>

Many other readers available too.
Give it a go !

--

  cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx