[CTS] Re: Incredimail melt down

  • From: cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "CTS" <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 11:29:36 -0800

Here's more..............this tool is $99 it might pay to really dig
deep in your search <g>

 Category: Utilities / Backup & Restore
Author: Nucleus Data Recovery | Published: Feb 27, 2006
License: Shareware | O/S: Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP  File Number:
38277
Uninstaller: yes

Kernel for IncrediMail recover emails from deleted, damaged, corrupt
Incredimail mail storage files. It can successfully recovers mails from
[IncrediMail .IMM, .IMH Mail Files] and [IncrediMail .IMB Address Book
Files]. Kernel for IncrediMail scans, analyses, displays, extracts and
saves individual e-mail message from .imm and .imh mailbox files in
which IncrediMail stores mail messages. Kernel for IncrediMail email
recovery

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 11:22:50 -0800, cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx said:
> Incredimail files are stored in .ost files...........
> Here's lot of help !
> http://tinyurl.com/3dnmya
>
> On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 13:40:38 -0500, "pam" <pjbundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> > A few days ago I purchased the serial number for incredimail. Later that
> > night my computer froze up. After 12 feverish hours I got it going
> > again,.with the exception of a few programs. Incredimail being one of
> > them. Normally I wouldn't sweat it, I'd just re-install but this
> > installation is apparently still there it just won't run and there is
> > some e-mails that I really need to keep in a file there. Can anyone tell
> > me what to look for? Can I reinstall over top of this program and
> > preserve all the stuff   that I need?
> >
> > I am running Internet explorer 6 if that makes a difference
> >
> > Pam.
> --
>
>   cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> --