[CTS] Incredimail melt down

  • From: "pam" <pjbundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "CTS" <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 13:40:38 -0500

A few days ago I purchased the serial number for incredimail. Later that night
my computer froze up. After 12 feverish hours I got it going again,.with the
exception of a few programs. Incredimail being one of them. Normally I wouldn't
sweat it, I'd just re-install but this installation is apparently still there
it just won't run and there is some e-mails that I really need to keep in a
file there. Can anyone tell me what to look for? Can I reinstall over top of
this program and preserve all the stuff   that I need?

I am running Internet explorer 6 if that makes a difference

Pam.