[CTS] Re: HP rebates and warrentys are headaches

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ECVogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:12:14 -0500

It says Reciept (which I have) and invoice. I bought it from hpshopping.com.
Someone at HP said to say it was not attached to the printer box. Not like my
info was not in their system and the build and ship date. I kinda went in
circles, but gotta call back today to make sure the HP Total Care warrenty goes
into place.

Thank you,
Eric Vogel ~Windows Live!  MVP~
http://www.msmvps.com/shelluser