[CTS] Re: Fw: Free Software PVR.

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ECVogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:46:45 -0400

He could not wait, he got a DTV Tivo. He went and canceled the order for DTV
at BestBuy and re-ordered with TIVO. I am laughing my b*tt off at them that
they now have to pay for Sattilite. I am glad DTV found a way. Although
rumors are the new ones will be hacked in the near future. When will people
realize that in life there are no free handouts.

Thank you,
Eric Vogel