[CTS] Re: Easter freebie----- Today Only

  • From: Don L Elias <donelias@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:18:07 -0500

I don't really know.  I just was interested in it for
use in the future.  I did download the accompanying
video for operating it and found out it was all in
German (which is Greek to me)    :^)

I responded to Eric's post only because he couldn't
find the the actual file and/or download site and since
I had it I thought it might be of use to him.

Don

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:42:21 EDT Cuffy10@xxxxxxx writes:
> In a message dated 4/12/04 12:47:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> donelias@xxxxxxxx writes:
> This is what I found and what is now downloading for me.
>
> http://www.sceneo.tv:80/downloads/vcopy.exe
>
> Don

> Don,
> Is that app as advertised ? There's a lot of chitchat on CDFreaks about
you
> need a licensed codec to make it work and you have to buy the codec ?
> I'm wondering if the Lockergnome crew is joining the scammers ???

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm