[CTS] Re: D@$#%@^^ IT!

  • From: "Owens, Jack K. \(Mission Systems\)" <Jack.Owens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 15:14:08 -0500

Let just say that there were enough little droppings that I ended up
removing the mobo to get to them all.  All of the IDE and floppy cables
had been gnawed on which was the actual cause of the computer problem
not a bad HD. Fortunately none of the PSU wires were chewed through, but
some were nicked.  I have also found various bugs and spiders in a
couple. Critters are just looking for a warm place to live and a
computer provides that.