[CTS] Re: Back to School ?

  • From: Cuffy <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 19:36:16 -0700

Hell. I had a hard enough time learning 48 states and capitols. And for some reason I never could point out Nebraska on the map.
With 50 states school would be too tough for me !

Oh yeah, and then there was those damned times tables to memorize.
How did I ever survive ?

Russ Blakeman wrote:

You're the one we should be talking about it no longer being 48 and that
Hawaii and Alaska are now states LOL. Fold that flag you have up three
cornered the right way and go buy a new one Joe... (big poop eating grin)