[CTS] Re: 13 year-old to present at linuxconf

  • From: DBCfour@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 20:22:27 EST

I know an 8 yr old that can already write complex apps.  This kid is  so
smart it's scary.  I'd hate to be his mother when he's a teenager!  :-)

Donna

In a message dated 2/3/2005 12:17:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Easy  there, I wasn't looking to pick a fight, I just thought it was an
interesting anecdote.  But, since you've thrown down the gauntlet...  :)

Why would anyone want to, you ask?  Why does anyone:  Read  a book?  Watch
the
sun set more than once?  Travel?  Drink  beer that isn't light?  Eat a steak
rare?  Watch a movie that  wasn't made in Hollyweird?  Eat Thai food? ...?

Because, Joe, some  say there are better things out there; some are willing
take that  chance and give it a try.  I can't criticize those who don't,
after
all, I can't bring myself to eat my cow rare anyway.  ;)

John