[CTS] Re: 13 year-old to present at linuxconf

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 00:16:53 -0500

> That was never in contention John. The question is "Why would anyone want
> too ?"

Easy there, I wasn't looking to pick a fight, I just thought it was an
interesting anecdote.  But, since you've thrown down the gauntlet... :)

Why would anyone want to, you ask?  Why does anyone:  Read a book?  Watch the
sun set more than once?  Travel?  Drink beer that isn't light?  Eat a steak
rare?  Watch a movie that wasn't made in Hollyweird?  Eat Thai food? ...?

Because, Joe, some say there are better things out there; some are willing to
take that chance and give it a try.  I can't criticize those who don't, after
all, I can't bring myself to eat my cow rare anyway. ;)

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
# Linux, Apache, Perl and C: All the best things in life are free!

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm