RE: two roads diverged into a wood

  • From: "Klompien, Kathleen J." <KKlompien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 10:21:34 -0700

Have you called you email Cathy about it? I am in the process of
transferring in credits and she wanted me to submit my transcripts to her
(vs. just sending them to GS) she must have some voodoo she can do. If you
call her at lest she can tell you whether or not to worry & she can let you
know whom to bug next.
Congrats on getting this far in the process.
--K

Kathleen J. Klompien
Faculty Director
University Writing Center