Re: two roads diverged into a wood

  • From: "Rebecca T Garvin" <zfwl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 13:56:56 -0400

Mysti,

I have been in an apartment in an old house on Church St.  My
apartment as well as a few others in this house will be vacant.  You
can contact my landlord, Robert Anslinger at 724-422-0533 or
724-463-3789.  He has several rental properties and doesn't require
you to sign a lease.

Good luch and I'll miss you guys. Becky