a wc job

  • From: "Klompien, Kathleen J." <KKlompien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IUP 1st yr. list (comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:30:09 -0700

Hey All,
Anyone wanting to venture out West--Jeff, maybe Mike would be interested in
this-here's an opportunity. Hope you are all well. I am stressed beyond
belief, what was I think that I could take on this new role right after that
stressful summer? More later.

--k

Subject: Writing Center coordinator opening

From: "Sylvia Newman" <snewman@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 16:42:04 -0500

Weber State University in Ogden, Utah (45 miles north of Salt Lake City), is
seeking a coordinator for its drop-in writing center. This is a full-time
professional staff position.

Please visit http://portal.weber.edu/bluesheets2/
<http://portal.weber.edu/bluesheets2/>  for complete details.

Weber State University is an open-enrollment institution with an enrollment
of approximately 18,000 students. The Writing Center last year held over
3500 sessions. The Writing Center is housed in Academic Support Services but
the coordinator works with the Writing Program director. There is much
opportunity in the current position for growth and progam development. The
director of ASSP is very supportive of the Writing Center and the
coordinator.

Ogden is located at the base of the the Wasatch Mts, specifically Mt. Ogden
(9000 feet) and Ben Lomond (10000 feet) with recreational opportunities
galore, all within 15-30 minutes. Of course, the skiing is exceptional and,
again, only 30 minutes away.

If you have any questions about WSU or Ogden, feel free to e-mail me off
list.

Thanks!

Sylvia Newman

snewman@xxxxxxxxx