Take another little piece of my heart . . .

  • From: "Natalie Dorfeld" <natalie_dorfeld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 23:10:37 +0000

Hola, Kids --

School is soon beginning.  Oh, how I could use another week.  I spent the
last two forgetting I was an academic.  I climbed trees, pickled green
beans,weed whacked half the neighborhood, and my personal favorite, babysat
today.  Yes, Natalie with a one-year-old.  I fed him cheesy puffs,
strawberries, and white grape juice.  He should be pretty wired by 9:00.

Andrea, ?get your motor running . . . head out on the highway . . .?

Mysti, don?t work too much.  Why not teach one class and dance on tables the
rest of the time?  You have the Tina Turner legs for it, girl!

Frankie Boy, I did 100 push-ups today.  I realize my mighty pythons will
never be as big as yours, but, oh, how a girl can dream.

Be good.  Off to sweep out the garage.  Some girls have all the luck.

-- Lucy

Don?t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search![1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2737??PS=47575