Re: Who the hell is frank?

  • From: frank concilus <fconcilu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:06:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone!

I can't remember if I expressed my joy in writing at being a part of this
vibrant community yet, but even though Mysti only remembers my body, I am happy
to be connected to you guys. Only two of my 11 classes have started yet (the
Maryland ones) but on Monday the insanity begins. Don't worry too much about me
cuz only two of my classes involve composition. The other are sociology,
religion and culture, TESOL in the classroom, speech, and several conversation
courses.

I will try to make some progress in the triceps department, as well! Catch you
guys later!!!

Frank

Frank W. Concilus
Cell phone# 011-706-8479