me and Bobby McGee

  • From: "andrea wynn" <wynn72@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:30:34 -0400

Hey, all!

Well into my first week with kids--God, I love the first few days . . .
everyone clean and shiny, eager (practically) and willing to work and get
excited about it. This is evidentally before we have bored them to senseless
adolescent behavior.

Mysti, does "parenthesesseus" rhyme with "Jesus?" If so, could you write a
little poem? Good luck on the load of eight . . . I say you empower them to
grade themselves (Ha Ha)

Ingrid--I rode a mortorcycle for the first time in my adult life (I rode one
once before, when I was 14 and not scared of anything) and screamed all the
way around the couple of blocks we rode. I hyperventilated at a stoplight
because of the scary turn coming up, but i stayed on (My friends had to pry
my hands from the ribs of the friend that was doing the driving)

I've gotta go grade paper #1!

Andrea

Don?t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search![1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2737??PS=47575