Re: Three chapters question

  • From: ms lynch <amy.wordnerd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 11:20:55 -0500

Hi, Dave,

I'm doing a theoretical diss, so I don't have a methodology chapter. But, I
know Joanna wrote hers already: You out there, Joanna? Or, you might skim
the dissertations in the IUP library--I think some are accessible online,
but I'm unsure. Chris and Sharlene did some work with the dissertation
database last summer--do you guys know?