Happy New Year, and more

  • From: ms lynch <amy.wordnerd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 09:28:12 -0500

Hi, All,

Happy New Year! The list has been quiet of late, no doubt as we all busily
attended to the Holidays. I hope you all survived them happy and rested. Me,
I need a vacation to recover from my vacation.

Why don't we get the new year discussion off to a good start? Here's what
I'm curious about:
What are you teaching this semester? What are you researching? Writing an
article? Going to any conferences? Anything the list can do to help you
prepare? (ie: reviews of books, point you towards sources, be sounding
boards for ideas....)

Me, I'm going to 4Cs in March. I have not yet even thought about what my
presentation will look like. I do know that I don't want to read. Anyone
ever seen an interesting conference presentation which wasn't read at you?
What did the presenters do?

Your listserve management-monkey,
Amy