Re: New York Times bestseller . . .

  • From: "Kathleen J. Klompien" <kklompien@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 12:27:06 -0800

Yeah. I haven't read that one, but that Echo is some cool shit.  Let me know
what you think of Zadie Smith--it's brand new, so still hard cover.  I got
this cool deal with Audible--$85 for 10 books so I am getting all of this
expeinsive stuff that I would not ususally by.  I still have 5 left! Good
times.

--
"Rats â live by competition under the laws of supply and demand; it is the
privilege of human beings to live under the laws of justice and mercy."